Our conditions of participation are in place to guarantee that you and your classmates get the most out of your learning experience with Big Fork Theatre. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions please don't hesitate to get in contact.
- Students must be 18 years or older.
- Students must come to class willing to learn (please speak with your teacher if you have concerns about participating in any exercises).
- Students must be respectful of each other and withhold criticism (any issues with other students should be raised with your teacher in the first instance)
- Aggressive or gratuitously sexual behaviour and derogatory language/actions will not be tolerated during class - please talk to your teacher if you have any questions about this policy. Any instances of harassment of any kind should be reported to your teacher.
- It is expected that students will attend all classes - missing more than two classes will result in students being ineligible to advance to the next level of classes. If you cannot make it to a class please discuss it with your teacher.
- Participation in graduation shows is a requirement to advance to the next level of classes.
- Students will receive free admittance to all Big Fork Theatre shows during the term of their class (as long as places are available after paying audience members have been admitted).
- It is recommended that students see at least two Big Fork Theatre improv shows during the term of their class.